COVID-19 Vaccination Statistics for Bethany Home
Information updated as of August 31, 2021
Number of Personnel/Health Care Workers: 57
Cumulative number of Personnel/Health Care Workers who have COMPLETED the COVID-19 vaccination series: 47 (82.4%)
Cumulative number of Personnel/Health Care Workers who have received PARTIAL COVID-19 vaccination series: 9 (15.8%)
Visitation at Bethany Home
Our priority is to keep our patients and staff healthy and Covid free.
• Please call to schedule a visit with your loved one.
• Visits are scheduled three times per week in a designated area, not in the patient’s room.
• Visits last up to one hour with appointments available seven days a week.
• Weather permitting, visits will be held outdoors.
• All indoor visits require mask wearing regardless of vaccination status.
As the rules change often we will update our website.
Spring is finally here!
We have updates to share with all our friends and families.
Libby Sarro, after nearly ten years of service as the Executive Director of Bethany Home, has retired. Thank you Libby for everything you did to sustain and improve Bethany Home and bring us to 2021. You will be missed!
We welcome Stephanie Igoe, Executive Director, hired in March 2021. Ms. Igoe has over 23 years of experience in the Rhode Island nursing home industry.
At Bethany Home we keep our patients, residents, staff, and visitors safe. We follow all RI Department of Health guidelines. Here’s a sample of what we do:
• Covid tests are administered weekly to both staff and patients
• Staff wear N95 masks, face shields or goggles, and all appropriate personal protection equipment as directed by regulations
• Visitors are welcome with appointments made in advance and in accordance with the DOH regulations
• We screen every visitor, staff member, and outside vendors
• Our outdoor patio is open and looks amazing! Every chance we can we bring our patients outside
Bethany Home of RI specializes in short term skilled nursing and rehab. We offer physical, occupational, and speech therapy seven days per week. We love that our patients recover, get stronger, and go home.
Check us out on Medicare’s website, Nursing Home Compare and see our five star rating.
Whether you’re looking for superior quality skilled nursing and rehabilitation care for yourself or a loved one, we’re glad you found Bethany Home. For 125 years, Bethany Home has provided unparalleled care in warm, supportive surroundings.
Through the years, Bethany Home has embraced the needs of our community and as its needs changed, so too has Bethany Home. Today you will still find our environment gracious and homelike, but you will also find a passionate team of skilled nursing and rehabilitation professionals who are committed to helping each person regain their health, while responding to their individual needs and preferences.
As we celebrate our 125th Year of Community Service & Support, we invite you to watch this 11 minute video to learn more about our rich legacy.
(Please turn volume all the way up for audio accompaniment.)
“Busy with Bethany”
Bethany is our “Director of Affection” and works hard with our staff to make sure our residents always have activities and fun when they aren’t working with our rehab team. Click here for a sampling of some of the fun she has with our residents during their stay.
“Staying Better with Bethany”
Our residents safety and health is our number one concern, and we also want them to be safe when they return home from our facility. Here our Director of Rehab David Bragga explains the importance of making sure your loved ones walking aid is properly measured and how it can help prevent future accidents. To view the rest of David’s videos in the “Staying Better with Bethany” series click here.