Position Summary: The Nurse will be responsible for the direct care of the residents and directing the rest of the Nursing staff (RN, LPN, Med-Tech, C.N.A) in their direct care of the residents. The Charge Nurse coordinates with other departments related to resident care issues. This position is full-time, 2nd shift (3p – 11p), every other weekend .
• Supervise, coach, direct, and train staff in all areas of Nursing and Resident Care.
• Hold and maintain a R.N. license issued by the state of Rhode Island and a minimum of 3 years of hands-on clinical experience.
• Experience in a Long-term/Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Have and maintain strong computer skills. Be/Become proficient with Electronic Medical Records (Bethany Home uses PCC — Point Click Care). It may be necessary for the employee to take periodic courses/training to enhance computer skills.
• Ability to train, guide, coach staff.
• Ability to be personable, responsible, polite, courteous and conduct themselves in a civil and professional manner.
• Ability to perform the physical aspects of the job without restrictions; pushing, pulling, lifting, guiding, prolonged standing, walking, and/or sitting.
Job Type: Full-time
• Providence, RI
• Registered Nurse (RN): 3 years
• hands-on clinical: 3 years
• Nursing: 3 years
Please submit your resume’ and credentials to Human Resources.